Public Safety committee
What the Public Safety Committee Does
The Public Safety Committee is responsible for advocating for neighborhood safety in the Land Park community and regional park. Activities include:
- Raise awareness of public safety issues to the Land Park community.
- Advise on safety improvements with Park and City staff.
- Collaborate with and promote local law enforcement/first responders.
- Support Traffic Safety Solutions
- Collaborate with other neighborhood associations and entities on common public safety interests.
- Help develop Neighborhood Watch groups.
- Share public safety updates via informational forums, via posts or meetings to help share tools and strategies on topics including; crime prevention, health emergencies, and natural disaster preparedness.
These meetings are open to residents and business owners in the Land Park, Upper Land Park, College Plaza, South Land Park Estates, and South Land Park Terrace neighborhoods.)
To join the Public Safety Committee please fill out the attached form: LPCA Traffic Safety Committee Update 1-2023
For upcoming meeting information, check the LPCA Event Calendar..
Contact the LPCA at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to discuss a related issue.
Reports from the LPCA Traffic Safety Committee