Public Safety committee
What LPCA’s Public Safety Committee Does
The Public Safety Committee is responsible for advocating for neighborhood safety in the Land Park community and regional park. Activities include:
- Raise awareness of public safety issues to the Land Park community.
- Advise on safety improvements with Park and City staff.
- Collaborate with and promote local law enforcement/first responders.
- Support Traffic Safety Solutions
- Collaborate with other neighborhood associations and entities on common public safety interests.
- Help develop Neighborhood Watch groups.
- Share public safety updates via informational forums, via posts or meetings to help share tools and strategies on topics including; crime prevention, health emergencies, and natural disaster preparedness.
These meetings are open to residents and business owners in the Land Park, Upper Land Park, College Plaza, South Land Park Estates, and South Land Park Terrace neighborhoods.)
To join the Public Safety Committee please fill out the attached form: LPCA Traffic Safety Committee Update 1-2023
Reports from the LPCA Traffic Safety Committee
Something Not Right? Call it In!
We have all seen unsafe conditions in our neighborhood. If you see a situation unfolding that could cause harm to anyone, call 911.
If you need to report something to our police force, but it isn’t an emergency situation, please call the SacPD non-emergency number at 916-808-5471.
See a fire burning where it shouldn’t? Call Sac Metro Fire’s number at 916-228-3035.
If you are having other issues, contact 311.
Report issues to 311, but if you know it is an emergency, don’t hesitate—call 911.
Do you love social media? Follow SacPD on Nextdoor, Facebook and Twitter. @SacPolice @SPD_Field Ops